Emily K. Milewski/
Business And Corporate Counseling, Business Transactions, Real Estate/
Emily Milewski is a member of the firm’s corporate practice group. She works with clients to provide general business legal advice, strategic planning and implementation of business transactions, and consulting on a wide variety of business opportunities. Emily also has extensive real estate experience assisting clients on a broad range of needs, including secured lending, real estate financing, sales and acquisitions, and leasing. She works closely with all members of the Dvorak Law Group team to carry out and deliver on each of our client’s legal needs.
- Represented developers for acquisitions, sales, and development of commercial properties, including purchase agreement negotiations, due diligence review, and coordination of closing.
- Represented large fitness facility operator in merger and acquisition transaction for equity investment and the acquisition of a new market.
- Represented leading lenders in the franchise industry for development, acquisition, and refinance loans.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Junior League of Omaha
- Nebraska Bar Association Barristers’ Ball Committee
- Nebraska Bar Association Leadership Academy Committee
- Commercial Real Estate Women – Omaha Metro
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Contracts
- Construction and Architectural Contracts
- Real Estate
Due Diligence and Development Analysis
- Acquisition and Sales
Banking and Finance
- Seller Financing
- Bank Financing
- Life Insurance/Institution Financing
- Economic Incentive
- Tax Increment Financing
- State of Nebraska
- State of Iowa
J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 2011
B.A., (highest distinction) University of Nebraska at Lincoln