Emily K. Milewski/
Real Estate, Business Transactions, Business And Corporate Counseling/
Emily Milewski is a member of the firm’s real estate and corporate practice groups. Her practice involves a wide variety of real estate transactions serving a broad range of client needs, including secured lending, real estate financing, sales and acquisitions, and leasing. She represents developers, owners, landlords and tenants with respect to mixed-use, office, and retail development. Milewski also works with clients to provide general business advice and assistance with structuring and implementing business transactions.
- Represented developers for acquisitions, sales, and development of commercial properties, including purchase agreement negotiations, due diligence review, and coordination of closing.
- Represented large fitness facility operator in merger and acquisition transaction for equity investment and the acquisition of a new market.
- Represented leading lenders in the franchise industry for development, acquisition, and refinance loans.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Junior League of Omaha
- Nebraska Bar Association Barristers’ Ball Committee
- Nebraska Bar Association Leadership Academy Committee
- Commercial Real Estate Women – Omaha Metro
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Contracts
- Construction and Architectural Contracts
- Real Estate
Due Diligence and Development Analysis
- Acquisition and Sales
Banking and Finance
- Seller Financing
- Bank Financing
- Life Insurance/Institution Financing
- Economic Incentive
- Tax Increment Financing
- State of Nebraska
J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 2011
B.A., (highest distinction) University of Nebraska at Lincoln