Heather S. Voegele/
Litigation And Trial Practice, Arbitration And Mediation/
Heather Voegele is a Partner with Dvorak Law Group. Heather counsels businesses and individual clients on disputes beginning with the initial phase of evaluating a claim through resolution of the dispute. She has extensive trial practice experience and regularly handles mediations and arbitrations for clients. Her litigation background includes handling disputes in a variety of areas, including construction, probate and trust, employment, and numerous other complex commercial litigation matters.
- Successfully defended a software company against claims of defective software and recovered more than $250,000 in damages for the software company for unpaid invoices.
- Obtained verdict in excess of $1,000,000 on behalf of minority shareholders.
- Defended trustee in suit where damages in excess of $7,000,000 were claimed.
- Obtained positive outcomes in various Department of Labor audits and OSHA proceedings.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- Cystic Fibrosis, Board Member
- Leadership Omaha Class 33
- Consultant for the Creighton University School of Law Trial Teams
Litigation, Trial Practice & Dispute Resolution
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- OSHA Proceedings
- Department of Labor AuditsEmployment Litigation
- Probate and Trust Proceedings
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Proceedings
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Nebraska
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nebraska
- State of Nebraska
- J.D., (summa cum laude) Creighton University, 2003
- B.A., (magna cum laude) the University of Mary, Bismarck, North Dakota.