Heather S. Waring/
Litigation (Guardianship and Conservatorship Matters) and Employment Law Paralegal/
Heather Waring is a paralegal with Dvorak Law Group. She is an invaluable member of the litigation and employment law practice groups. Heather works with clients in establishing and maintaining guardianships and conservatorships.
She also works closely with the employment law practice group to assist with various employment and human resource matters. This includes drafting correspondence, pleadings, discovery, pre-trial memorandums, medical/fact summaries, exhibits, trial notebooks and conducting research. She also works with businesses, governmental entities, and individuals on a variety of litigation matters.
Heather has over 25 years of experience as a legal assistant/paralegal, with the majority of her experience in the practice group areas of litigation, guardianships and conservatorships, and employment law.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Hiring, Discipline, and Discharge
- ADA and FMLA
- Wage and Hour
- Non-Competes and Unfair Competition
- Employee Handbooks and Agreements
- Workplace Training
Litigation and Trial Practice
- Employment and Labor Law
- Civil Rights and Governmental Liability
- Business and Commercial Law
- M.B.A., Human Resources, Bellevue University
- B.S., Business Administration/Management, Peru State College