Jaynee M. Tyler/
Litigation And Trial Practice, Arbitration And Mediation/
Jaynee Tyler assists clients with a variety of commercial and business litigation matters, including breaches of contracts, negligence, insurance disputes, construction disputes and employment matters. She also represents clients in probate and trust proceedings, including guardian and conservatorship matters. Her involvement includes assisting clients through all stages of the litigation process, including mediation and trial.
- Assist clients with all aspects of the litigation process, from initial consultations through trial. Handled disputes in a variety of areas including commercial and business disputes, construction, employment, and probate and estate disputes.
- Represented clients on a variety of litigation matters including breach of contract, negligence, premises liability, products liability, violation of the Texas DTPA, bad faith and unfair dealing, homeowners insurance claims, Texas Tort Claims Act, and employment discrimination and harassment.
- Worked with clients on non-compete agreements and Unfair Competition. Represented individuals and proposed accepted changes to non-competes and unfair competition agreements at two national trailer companies and an in home healthcare facility during a merger.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
Commerical And Contract Disputes
Probate And Trust Proceedings
Guardian And Conservatorship Proceedings
Personal Injury Litigation
- State of Nebraska
- State of Texas
J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2015
B.A., Texas A&M University, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Robert C. Byrd Honors Scholarship