John M. Prososki/
Real Estate, Banking And Finance, Business Transactions, Business And Corporate Counseling/
John Prososki is a Partner with Dvorak Law Group and supports clients in a wide array of areas, including commercial real estate, banking and finance, and general business matters. He also assists real estate developers, owners, investors, landlords, tenants, sanitary and improvement districts, and homeowners and condominium associations with all types of real estate matters. Prososki represents lenders and borrowers in structuring, negotiating, and documenting commercial loans of all types, and related loan workouts, restructurings, and enforcement actions. In addition, he assists business clients in addressing the entire range of their legal needs, including business formation, corporate governance, securities law compliance associated with capital formation, and more.
m’s real estate practice consists of the purchase, sale and leasing of real estate, including like kind exchanges.
- Represented real estate investor in acquisition and financing of portfolio of thirteen retail centers in Nebraska and South Dakota.
- Represented developers in connection witthe h development of residential, commercial, and industrial subdivisions.
- Represented real estate investor in connection with the acquisition of multiple office and industrial properties in Minnesota.
- Represented banks in negotiating, documenting, and closing commercial mortgage loans (construction, mini-perm, and permanent financing) for commercial properties in Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, and Georgia.
- Represented banks in structuring and documenting loans collateralized by tax increment financing and other economic incentive payment streams.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- American and Bar Association (Sections on Business Law and Real Property, Trust and Estate Law)
- Nebraska State Bar Association (Real Estate, Probate and Trust and Bank Attorneys Sections)
- Seller Financing Bank Financing
- Life Insurance/Institution
- Tax Increment Financing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Contracts
- Construction and Architectural Contracts
- State of Nebraska
- State of Illinois (Inactive)
- J.D., (with distinction) University of Nebraska College of Law, 2000
- B.A., (cum laude) Marquette University