Kendra J. Ringenberg/
Commercial Real Estate, Business Transactions And Mergers And Acquisitions/
Office: 402.991.7162 ext 107/
Kendra Ringenberg is a Partner with Dvorak Law Group who provides essential expertise in the areas of commercial real estate, general corporate and business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions. Kendra represents developers, owners, landlords and tenants with respect to mixed use, office and retail development throughout the Midwest and across the U.S. Kendra has advised and assisted clients in the acquisition, financing (including seller financing, bank financing, life insurance/institution financing and economic incentive) and analysis of their projects, negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, coordination and analysis of due diligence materials, negotiation of leases, negotiation of construction and architect contracts, and preparation of development documents, such as CCRs, restrictive covenants and easements.
- Represents, as ordinary course counsel, parent companies and affiliated operating businesses with numerous regulatory and contractual matters, including but not limited to, corporate structure, license agreements, sponsorship agreements, UCC and consignment matters.
- Serves as counsel for national retailers and assisted with site selection and acquisition, lease negotiation and franchise matters.
- Represents residential developers and Sanitary Improvement Districts.
- Expertise in oil and gas law and has represented oil and gas companies in pursuit of oil and gas leases and preparation of drilling and division title opinions and has also represented landowners in the negotiation of oil and gas leases.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska Bar Association
- University of Nebraska Law College – Young Lawyers Advisory Board
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Contracts
- Construction and Architectural Contracts
- Due Diligence and Development Analysis
- Acquisition and Sales
Banking and Finance
- Seller Financing
- Bank Financing
- Life Insurance/Institution Financing
- Economic Incentive
- Tax Increment Financing
- State of Nebraska
- State of Kansas
- State of Missouri
- State of North Dakota
- J.D., (highest distinction) University of Nebraska College of Law, 2003
- B.A., (with distinction) Nebraska Wesleyan University,