M. Thomas Langan II/
Business And Corporate Counseling/Business Transactions/
Tom Langan works with clients to provide general business legal advice, assistance with structuring and implementing business transactions and consulting with clients on a wide variety of business opportunities. He works closely with all members of the Dvorak Law Group team to carry out and delivers on each of our client’s legal needs. He assists clients with respect to business entity formation and structuring, intellectual property law, securities law, corporate governance, and the review, drafting, and negotiation of all forms of business contracts.
- Represented the purchaser of a multi-million dollar in-home senior care business.
- Represented numerous entrepreneurs in forming and growing closely held businesses.
- Represented clients throughout the trademark application process.
- Represented borrowers and lenders in connection with structuring, documenting and closing various commercial loans.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Presenter, Midland University, Intellectual Property Issues in Marketing, 2017
- Presenter, University of Nebraska College of Law’s Entrepreneurship Clinic, Entity Selection and Formation, 2016
- Business Transactions
- Entity Formation
- Trademark Registrations
Banking and Finance
- Commercial Loans
- State of Nebraska
J.D., (with distinction) University of Nebraska College of Law, 2011
- Chair of the Moot Court Board
- Moot Court Board Member of the Year
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Property and a Business Transactions Program of Concentrated Study Certified
- Nominated to the Order of the Barristers
B.S.B.A., University of Nebraska at Lincoln, 2008