Michael L. Rickert/
Estate and Business Succession Planning/
Michael Rickert advises individuals in structuring of their estate plans and assists in preparation of their wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance directives/living wills. He works closely with the Dvorak Law Group estate planning team to carry out and deliver on each of our clients’ estate and business succession planning needs. Michael also assists clients with estate and trust administration matters. He also assists clients with estate and trust administration matters and sophisticated tax planning involving family business entities, sale and loan techniques, insurance planning and charitable giving.
- Experience specializing in personal estate/succession planning and post-death trust and estate administration, advising a wide range of clients including business owners and other high net-worth individuals.
- Growing up on a family farm, he has specifically advised numerous farm and ranch clients.
- Other experience includes advising clients on corporate matters, including entity formation and contracts, and real estate matters.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Grand Island Young Professionals
- Estate Administration
- Business Succession Plans
- Wealth Transfer Planning
- Trust Creation & Assistance
- Charitable Giving
- Lifetime Donations
- Business Contracts
- Entity Formation & Maintenance
- Entity Governance
- State of Nebraska
- J.D., (high distinction) University of Nebraska College of Law, 2014
- B.A., (high distinction) University of Nebraska at Lincoln