Nicholas D. Meier/
Business And Corporate Counseling/Business Transactions/
Nick Meier works with clients to provide general business legal advice, assistance with structuring and implementing business transactions and consulting with clients on a wide variety of business opportunities. He works closely with all members of the Dvorak Law Group team to carry out and delivers on each of our client’s legal needs. He assists clients with respect to business entity formation and structuring, securities law, corporate governance, and the review, drafting, and negotiation of all forms of business contracts.
- Represented and advised clients in corporate restructurings and the purchase and sale of closely-held businesses.
- Represented non-profit organizations in formation, obtaining tax-exempt status and retroactive reinstatement.
- Counseled a multinational relocation company on state and local tax and compliance matters.
- Represented an employing real estate broker in the drafting of updated listing agreements, salesperson agreements, and related standardized form real estate documents and policies.
- Represented an advertising agency in developing standardized advertising agreements and website design agreements.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Contracts
- Construction and Architectural Contracts
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Business Formation
Securities & Corporate Governance
- State of Nebraska
Nebraska College of Law, 2015
- Moot Court Board
B.S., University of Nebraska at Lincoln, 2012