Patrick A. Tefft/
Business And Corporate Counseling /Business Transactions/
Pat Tefft works with clients to provide general business legal advice, assistance with structuring and implementing business transactions and consulting with clients on a wide variety of business opportunities. He works closely with all members of the Dvorak Law Group team to carry out and deliver on each of our client’s legal needs. He assists clients with respect to business entity formation and structuring, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, business succession planning, supply chain management, and the review, drafting and negotiation of all forms of business contracts.
- Represented and advised national and local construction clients on entity structuring, regulatory compliance, drafting and negotiating of business contracts, managing risk, and dispute resolution matters.
- Represented clients in drafting and negotiation of various commercial contracts.
- Represented and advised clients in corporate restructurings and the purchase and sale of closely-held businesses.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Neraska State Bar Association
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity Formation and Maintenance
- Business Contracts
- Commercial Contracting
- Regulatory Compliance
- State of Nebraska
- State of Iowa
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2011
- B.A. B.S., University of Kansas