Robert J. Parker, Jr./
Litigation And Trial Practice/
Bob Parker advises clients in divorce actions, criminal defense, personal injury claims, criminal defense, collections, and civil litigation. He also mediates disputes for other attorneys and their clients. Bob is an AV-rated attorney by the Martindale – Hubbell Peer Review Ratings System.
Represents and counsels clients in difficult times of family conflict and divorce, injured persons in need of representation and criminal defendants who have run afoul of the law.
Represents insurance companies in litigation.
Conducts mediation and helps litigants and their attorneys resolve disputes and bring closure to an unpleasant situation.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- House of Delegates 1993 to present
- Executive Council 2002-2008 and 2013-2017
- Chair of the House of Delegates 2015-2016
- Nebraska State Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Ducks Unlimited, Corporate Sponsor and Lifetime Member
- Pheasants Forever, Corporate Sponsor and Lifetime Member
- Hastings Area Chamber of Commerce
- Nebraska Collectors Association
- Masonic Lodge #317