Seth J. Moen/
Business And Corporate Counseling, Business Transactions/
Seth Moen is a Partner with Dvorak Law Group with a practice primarily focused on mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate governance and taxation. In his mergers and acquisitions practice, he has experience representing private equity sponsors, strategic buyers and closely held businesses in structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing M&A transactions in a wide variety of transactions, including public and private mergers, stock acquisitions and divestitures, asset purchases and sales, and corporate reorganizations. In his securities and corporate governance practice, Seth counsels clients in securities offerings, securities compliance and federal and state reporting matters. In his taxation practice, he has experience representing clients on tax-efficient solutions on corporate and partnership taxation.
- Represented and advised numerous buyers and sellers, including public and private companies, private equity sponsors and individual owners, through the M&A transaction process.
- Represented and advised private equity sponsors on the formation and operation of private equity funds.
- Represented and advised numerous clients on debt and equity offerings and private placement transactions.
- Represented and advised numerous clients on complex tax issues related to, among others, tax-free reorganizations and restructurings, like-kind exchanges, and equity compensation.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- South Dakota State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Growth, Member
- Nebraska Bar Association Tax Section, Executive Committ
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Securities and Corporate Governance
- State of Nebraska
- State of South Dakota
J.D., (cum laude) Creighton University School of Law
- Certificate in Business Law
- Creighton Law Review, Editorial Staff Member
B.A., Northwestern College
- Business Administration and Finance