Zachary D. Petersen/
Estate & Business Succession Planning, Tax, Business/ General Counsel/
Zach Petersen is a Partner with Dvorak Law Group. He counsels high net worth individuals and families on sophisticated estate and personal planning, including the planning and preparation of wills, trusts, and related estate planning documents. He also assists clients with estate and trust administration matters and sophisticated tax planning involving family business entities, sale and loan techniques, insurance planning, and charitable giving. As part of his corporate practice, he assists clients with respect to business entity formation and structuring, corporate governance, business succession planning, supply chain management, and the review, drafting and negotiation of all forms of business contracts.
- Assists clients and families with the implementation of basic estate planning matters, including the preparation of wills, revocable living trusts, durable powers of attorney, and advance directives.
- Represents and advises client with respect to advanced wealth transfer planning and business succession planning matters, including the preparation and implementation of dynasty trusts, irrevocable gifting trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, and the utilization of limited liability companies to facilitate such transfers.
- Represents clients with respect to corporate counseling and structuring matters, which include business entity formation, maintenance of corporate governance, buy-sell planning, and pre-liquidity event planning.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Estate Administration
- Business Succession Plans
- Wealth Transfer Planning
- Trust Creation & Assistance
- Charitable Giving
- Lifetime Donations
- Business Contracts
- Entity Formation & Maintenance
- Entity Governance
State of Nebraska
- J.D., (with distinction) University of Nebraska College of Law, 2014
- B.S.B.A., Creighton University